- 2 lemons (flesh removed)
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons vegetable glycerin (orange or citrus scent)
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 capsule flax seed oil
- Puree oats, place in a bowl.
- Add the whole lemons to the food processor and pulse until roughly pureed. Pour into the bowl.
- Add the poppy seeds to the bowl and gently mix into the oats.
- Add the liquids, first the vegetable glycerin, then the sunflower oil. Prick the flax seed capsule and squeeze the oil into the mixture.
- Toss the mixture and pour into a shower-proof container and use within a week.
To use: wash your body, then turn off the water and scoop out the scrub. Using circular motions, rub the lemon poppy seed scrub all over body, buffing the skin and improving circulation! Then rinse one more time.