- 1 1/2 cups turbinado sugar (a raw sugar, widely available in grocery stores and health food shops)
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 capsule vitamin E
- Grind almonds, not into a paste, but so they’re still chunky.
- Place the ground almonds in a clean bowl, and add the turbinado sugar.
- Add in the olive oil.
- Stir mixture together and apply to a clean face. Lightly scrub, being careful to avoid the eye area and not to overscrub.
- You can use the recipe up to three times a week.
Fight Cellulite With This DIY Coffee Scrub
Spa Wellness: Rice Flour Scrub
Spa Wellness: Sugar Scrub