Celebrity fitness trainer Jeanette Jenkins knows how to get you results. If you’re looking to sculpt your abs and get a little cardio workout in, she’s got the right moves for you to make it work.
With her popular Instagram workout videos and amazing tips on staying in shape, Jenkin’s workouts are not one for the weak hearted and will leave you more determined than ever.
Jenkins likes to challenge her clients and followers in different ways to spruce up their routines and keep them motivated to actually want to keep up with their workouts.
Sculpt Your Abs With Jeanette Jenkins
Are you ready to work out your abs and build a strong core? This workout will get you sweating and put your core muscles to work.
Cardio + Core!???Get some! ❤️ (yes #HeartDisease is still ?America’s #1 killer so that alone should be enough to get you moving!). Good for your hormones & hormone regulation (natural boost of happy hormones, endorphins & more so fight #depression by moving your body EVERY DAY! ). No I don’t feel like working out every day & I understand when you are lacking motivation but I do it anyways…I do do it because I know all the incredible HEALTH benefits I will gain by exercising. ❤️You can decrease your risk of ALL illnesses from heart disease to cancer by simply exercising.❤️Good for your #SelfConfidence because really happiness starts with #SelfLove & #SelfCare. Good for your mind, body & spirit so get it in! You will always feel AMAZING when you are done.❤️?Join us this Monday July23rd for the 2nd Round of our #30Day #SummerBody Bootcamp in the club @hollywoodtrainerclub www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com with modifications and options for ALL LEVELS from Beginner to Advanced. ❤️We would love to have you join us!❤️?One of the main reasons I consistently offer you different challenges & different methods of training is to help you stay MOTIVATED!❤️??Commitment & consistency is the key! ? We’re in this together! ❤️Login to the club @hollywoodtrainerclub and leave a message on our #CommunityWall I answer all questions weekly! ❤️ Try this workout: 3mile Run/Walk/Jog at your own pace with 5-10 sprint intervals for 30sec. (Your sprint, your speed). Here are 4 #Bonus Ab Exercises you can try: 1) #AbBox with a Kick Through 10-20reps 2) #AbTucks 10-20reps 3) #Plank alt #HeelTaps 20reps 4) #ToeTouches 10-15reps 2-3Sets!??? (Song @frenchmontana #PopThat ?) #SummerChallenge #HollywoodTrainerClub #BetterTogether #WorkoutMotivation
- Walk, jog or full run for 3 miles.
- Include 5-10 sprint intervals for 30 seconds each during the 3 miles, choosing the speed of your choice.
Perform for 2-3 sets.
- Ab box with a kick-through: When in high plank position, bend your knees to bring them to hover a few inches above the floor. Twist your body to the left to balance on your right leg and kick your left leg out. Continue to alternate sides. Perform for 10 to 20 reps.
- Ab tucks: Lay on your back and bend your knees to bring your shins parallel to the floor. Extend your arms out and lift your chest, bringing your knees in toward your chest. Perform for 10 to 20 reps.
- Planks with alternating heal taps: In a high plank position, bring your left knee toward the right and touch your left toe with your right hand. Continue to alternate sides. Perform for 20 reps.
- Toe touches: Lay on your back and lift both your chest and your legs up to touch your hands to your toes. Release to come back down and repeat. Perform for 10 to 15 reps.
Get Motivated, Stay Determined
It’s easy to fall into the same routine and stick to the same workouts to the point where you get bored.
That’s why it’s important to constantly challenge yourself in new ways and try out new workout classes or exercises to keep you interested and engaged in your workout routine.