Many native cultures have played up the use of potent concoctions to boost ones vigor in bed. All-natural Viagra, anyone?
Even though we might not be too familiar with all of their secret ingredients, science backs the fact that certain juices have properties that could enhance your libido and improve your sex drive. Plus, they’re chock full of nutrients that could benefit your overall health.
Let’s take a look:
1. Pomegranate Juice: Rich in vitamin C, pomegranate juice can help increase the flow of blood to the genital area, thus keeping you charged-up. Add this juice to your diet to improve your libido. Moreover, it is one of the best sources of antioxidants, containing approximately three times more antioxidants per ounce than red wine or green tea.
2. Carrot Juice: Fresh carrot juice is believed to not only increase libido, but to also act as an effective remedy to treat sexual dysfunctions.
3. Beet Juice: This juice has been used by Romans for centuries to stimulate sexual drive. Beets are loaded with nitrates that change to nitrites when you sip on it, owing to the friendly bacteria in your saliva. Drinking beet juice could increase the potential of red blood cells to boost energy and encourage more oxygen to circulate through your body, including your sexual organs, thus increasing sexual stamina.
4. Celery Juice: Recognized as a natural aphrodisiac, celery juice improves circulation of blood to one’s genital area. It also contains an ingredient that can increase those pheromones in men that naturally make them more attractive to the ladies.
5. Kale Juice: Kale is a superfood with tons of health benefits, but what makes it outstandingly beneficial when it comes to sexual health is the zinc content in it. This mineral is often regarded as the ultimate sex mineral with libido boosting powers.