Pearly Whites the Ayurvedic Way
Take care of your teeth the Ayurvedic way. These tips work for all doshas:
- Brush your teeth twice daily, once immediately after getting up in the morning and once at bedtime.
- Early in the morning, drink a glass of water mixed with a tablespoon of honey.
- Drink your early morning tea or coffee only after brushing and cleaning your teeth.
- For a natural mouth freshener, chew clove after meals, or whenever you need it.
- Mix a pinch of salt in a glass of water and gargle 3-4 times a day.
- Give yourself a daily gum treatment. Mix 1/2-1 teaspoon mustard oil or fine turmeric powder with one gram of finely powdered rock salt and massage gently into gums. Rinse with warm water.
- Get in the habit of rinsing out your mouth with water after meals and snacks.
Natural Remedies For Healthy Gums & Teeth