- 4 ounces saw palmetto berries
- 3 ounces dried nettle root
- 1 ounce dried horsetail
- 1 ounce fresh mallow leaves, or 1 ounce corn silk
- 1 ounce dried buchu leaves
- 1 ounce dried kava root
- 1 to 4 ounces mint (to taste)
- 1 ounce licorice root (optional, for taste)
- 4 cups (40-proof) brandy
- agave syrup or organic honey
- Combine all ingredients, except honey, in a glass jar. Let steep 2 weeks, shaking once a day.
- Strain and squeeze with cheesecloth. Measure. Add 2 ounces honey to every 12 ounces of strained liquid.
Dosage: 1 tablespoon daily.