- 2 ounces valerian root
- 2 ounces skullcap (optional)
- 2 ounces hops (optional)
- 2 ounces passion flower (optional)
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable glycerin (or honey, or dehydrated cane juice)
- Combine valerian with 1 or more of the other herbs in a pot of water. Simmer, covered, on low heat, until liquid is reduced by 1/2.
- Strain and squeeze into a glass jar. Combine with an equal amount of vegetable glycerin (about 1 1/2 cups).
Dosage: 10 to 15 drops, taken in water.
Prostate Health Formula