Recipe provided by Chef Danny Boome
2 ripe avocados
4 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
¼ cup red onion, minced
2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
1 jalapeno, minced
Juice from two limes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno and juice of two limes.
- Slice the avocados in half and take out the pit. Scoop out about two tablespoons of flesh from the center of the avocado and fill it with guacamole ingredients.
- Place the avocados in a small baking dish. Do your best to make sure they fit tightly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the size of your avocados.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with chips and vegetables.
Courtesy of Chef Danny Boome