- 2 cups thinly sliced or shredded daikon
- 2 cups thinly sliced or shredded carrots
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 3 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons umeboshi vinegar (plum vinegar, available in health food or Asian grocery stores)
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced on the bias
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
- black sesame seeds, for garnish
Place daikon, carrot and cabbage in a large bowl. Whisk together vinegars, tamari, agave (if desired) and wasabi powder. Pour over vegetables and toss.
Fan cucumber slices decoratively on salad plates. Top with salad and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds. Serve.
Low Calorie Recipes: Healthy Cabbage Salad