- 1 large celery root, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 – 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- A few pinches of chives, for garnish
- In a pot bring celery root, potatoes, water and sea salt to a boil.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until veggies are soft and almost all the water is evaporated.
- Puree veggies in a food processor with softened butter until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with chives.