- 5 cups chicken stock (or water)
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 2-3 celery stalks, diced
- 3 carrots, cut into thin rounds
- 2 red potatoes, diced
- Organic, free-range chicken pieces with bones (wings, drumsticks)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced.
- Sauté onion, potatoes and carrots.
- After the vegetables have softened, add stock, sea salt, chicken bones/wings. Bring to a boil
- Reduce flame, cover and simmer for 35 minutes.
- Add garlic and continue cooking for 3-5 minutes.
- Add parsley for garnish.
Hearty Multi-Bean Soup