- 5 large strawberries
- 2 tbsp light/low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 no-calorie sweetener packet
- 1 drop vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Slice the stem ends of the strawberries, about ½ inch, revealing an opening in each berry.
- Use a narrow spoon to remove about half of the flesh inside each berry allowing room for filling.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta, sweetener, and vanilla extract until uniform.
- Spoon ricotta mixture into a bottom corner of a plastic bag.
- Snip off the tip of that corner to create a small hole and squeeze the mixture into the strawberries.
- Top with chocolate chips and enjoy!
Courtesy of The Hungry Girl