- Oil spray
- 4 large organic egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 dropper vanilla cream liquid stevia (available in natural foods stores and online)
- 2 tablespoons light agave nectar (available in natural foods stores and online)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with oil spray and line with parchment paper.
- Whisk egg whites and cream of tartar in a stand-up mixer until soft peaks are formed. Add stevia, agave, extracts and a dash of salt, blend until batter is shiny.
- By hand carefully fold in coconut, protein powder, tapioca starch and almond meal.
- For best taste, cool for an hour on wire rack.