- 1 bunch kale
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat oven to 300F. Wash and thoroughly dry the kale. Strip leaves off the ribs, and tear into 1 or 2 inch pieces.
- Lay on baking sheet, drizzle oil over leaves and sprinkle with salt. Then rub oil into kale, making sure each piece is shiny, and distribute evenly on sheet.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and hemp seeds. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces.
- Check halfway through, and move kale chips around a little if they are on top of each other to help them dry out.