- 1 1/2 cup fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- 2 1/2 cups cashews, soaked overnight or at least 2 hours
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons psyllium husk
- 1/4 cup melted cacao butter
- 3 cups wild blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk
To Make the Crust:
Place almond flour in food processor with sugar and salt. Pulse to mix. Add coconut oil as processor is running and blend until well mixed and meal becomes a little sticky. Press crust over the bottom of an 8” springform pan, cover with plastic wrap and chill for an hour.
Remove crust from fridge and sprinkle dried blueberries over crust. Set aside.
To Make the Filling:
Drain cashews, place in blender with coconut milk, orange juice, vanilla, pinch salt and coconut sugar. Blend until smooth and creamy (1 or 2 minutes).
Add psyllium husk and cacao butter. Blend until well incorporated.
Pour filling over blueberries and crust and refrigerate or freeze for an hour.
To Make the Topping:
Put two cups of the blueberries in blender with vanilla, coconut nectar and water, and blend until smooth. Add psyllium husk and continue blending for a few more seconds. Stir in the remaining 1 cup of berries.
Pour over top of cheesecake. Let sit in refrigerator for 1 more hour.