- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 chili pepper (Anaheim is a good bet here)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cucumber slices
- Fresh fennel
- Yellow peppers
- Sprouted grain wraps
- Roast bell and chili peppers directly over a gas flame or hot coals (or in an oven preheated to 425°F) until blackened.
- Immediately place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Once they’re cool, remove wrap, pull out the core along with the seeds, and peel the peppers.
- Put them in a food processor with EVOO, garlic, parsley, feta and salt. Process until smooth. Scrape into a bowl and place bowl in the center of a large platter.
- Surround the bowl with sliced vegetables and sprouted grain wraps.