- 3/4 cup vegetable spread (or butter)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 Omega-3 organic egg
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons stevia powder or 3 droppers vanilla stevia liquid
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded fine
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free flour mix (available in natural food stores and online)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (available in natural food stores and online)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened carob chips or grain-sweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, cream vegetable spread (or butter), coconut oil, agave, egg and vanilla. Then cream in Energy Elixir. Add stevia and coconut, blend thoroughly.
- In small bowl, sift together flour mix, baking soda and xanthan gum. Add slowly to wet batter.
- Consistency should be cookie-batter thick. Stir in carob or chocolate chips. Form into 2-inch domes and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Freeze cookies for at least 30 minutes, then bake in preheated oven for 11 to 12 minutes.