- 1 cup extra firm tofu, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 whole-grain tortillas
- 3/4 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- Combine tofu, lemon juice, oregano, parsley and salt in a bowl. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Toss together tomatoes, cabbage, olives, cucumbers and red onions. Add tofu mixture and toss to thoroughly combine. Set aside.
- Lightly toast tortillas on the stovetop just enough to soften. Spread each with hummus. Divide tofu mixture over tortillas. Wrap by first folding edge closest to you over 2-inches. Fold over sides and secure with a toothpick, leaving the top open.
- Cut in half and serve.