- 1 bunch dinosaur kale
- 1 bunch dandelion greens
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple
- 1 medium pink grapefruit
- 1 lemon
- 1 dropper Stevia liquid
- Wash kale, dandelions, celery and apple, and dry with a paper towel. Cut apple into quarters leaving on skin. Cut grapefruit into quarters and peel off rind. Press palm down on to lemon to release juice, cut into quarters and peel rind.
- Using a juicer, start to juice kale, one leaf at a time, followed by dandelion and celery. Next juice apple, grapefruit and lemon, one piece at a time.
- Place crushed ice or three ice cubes into a martini shaker, pour in half of the juice, add 1/2 dropper of liquid Stevia. Cover martini shaker and shake it, baby.
- Serve in a clear glass so you can see the green.
Green Juice Recipe For Newbies