- 1 tbsp canola oil or butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 3/4 cup chopped dried fruit (raisins, dried cherries, cranberries, etc.)
- 1/3 cup Silk Original or Unsweetened soy or almondmilk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat a 9×13-inch baking pan with canola or butter or line pan with buttered parchment paper.
- On a baking sheet, toast the nuts, coconut and oats in the oven for 10 minutes. Once toasted, pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl along with the rice cereal and dried fruit and toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the Silk, honey, brown sugar, dates, salt and vanilla. Stir continuously until mixture begins to thicken and large bubbles start to form, about 7-8 minutes.
- Pour syrup over dry mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spread into prepared pan and press down firmly. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Once cool, cut into squares.
- Wrap each bar separately in plastic wrap or waxed paper and store in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
Provided by Silk