- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 roasted red tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the beans in a large bowl and add the diced mango, red onion, roasted tomatoes, grated ginger root, cilantro, lime zest, orange zest and juices.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Lightly toss, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.