- Cooking spray
- 2 1/4 cups gluten-free flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 Omega-3 organic eggs, beaten
- 2 1/4 cups unsweetened soy milk
- 1 dropper Vanilla Crème stevia liquid
- 3 tablespoons light agave nectar
- 1/4 cup vegetable spread, melted
- 3/4 cup organic creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp fine Celtic sea salt (available at natural foods stores and online)
Preheat waffle iron. When hot, lightly oil with cooking spray.
Sift together flour, baking powder and xanthan gum. Add to bowl of stand-up mixer. Use paddle attachment to beat slowly, while adding beaten eggs, soy milk, stevia, agave nectar and melted vegetable spread. Scrape down sides of bowl. Continue to beat in peanut butter and salt until batter is smooth.
Pour a ladle full onto waffle iron and cook until golden, about 4 minutes.
Serve with Jammin’ Strawberry and Banana Chips