- 4 bell peppers
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 2tsp oil
- ¼tsp cumin seeds
- ½tsp mustard seeds
- ½ bunch coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Boil, peel and cut potatoes in small pieces.
- Heat oil and add cumin and mustard seeds. Add potatoes.
- Add salt and coriander leaves to taste.
- Scoop the capsicum from one side and remove the seeds.
- Stuff the prepared potato into the hollow of the capsicum.
- Heat 1tsp oil in a pan, place the capsicums in the heated oil and let them simmer till tender. Cover the pan while cooking.
- After capsicums become tender remove from the heat and serve with rotis.
Recipe Courtesy: The Yoga Institute
Image Courtesy: Shutterstock