This salad packs in the goodness of beets, a good source of energy that’s also beneficial to mental health. Sprouts provide a healthy dose of fiber for your digestive health.
- 1 cup beets, boiled and chopped
- ½ cup sprouted mung (green gram)
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl, and sprinkle salt to taste.
- You could also garnish with some chopped cilantro and fresh lime juice.
- Serve, and consume fresh.
Recipe Courtesy: The Yoga Institute
Image Courtesy: Shutterstock