This frozen yogurt bark recipe is a healthy and delicious treat to enjoy on a warm day. It’s the perfect health-conscious alternative to high-fat ice cream.
Made with Greek yogurt, this healthy yogurt bark has zero grams of fat but still feels just as rich and creamy as any other frozen dessert. We used vanilla Greek yogurt for this yogurt bark recipe, but you can use any flavor Greek yogurt that you want. Some of our favorites include strawberry yogurt and pistachio yogurt.
Once you choose the type of Greek yogurt you want to use, you need to choose which toppings you want to garnish the yogurt bark with. For this frozen yogurt bark recipe, we decided to use a mix of fresh strawberries, mini chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and shaved almonds.
Other popular toppings for yogurt bark include a mix of berries, granola, and other types of chopped fruit like pineapple, kiwi, and mango. Some frozen yogurt bark recipes even suggest swirling in fruit jam into the yogurt itself.
After you’ve spread your Greek yogurt out into one thin layer, you add the desired toppings then freeze the yogurt bark for at least three to four hours, or until the yogurt has solidified. Then the frozen yogurt bark can be broken up by hand or cut into smaller pieces using a sharp knife.
Cook time: 0 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Idle time: 3 hours
- 1 tub Greek vanilla yogurt (32 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/8 cup shaved almonds
- Line a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper. Use a rubber spatula to scoop out the yogurt onto your prepared baking sheet. Smooth the yogurt out into one thin, even layer.
- Distribute the chopped strawberries, chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds evenly all over the top of the yogurt.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 3 to 4 hours, or overnight. When ready to serve, either use your hands to break apart the bark or a sharp knife.