Garden pests can be a complete nuisance that can wreck your beautiful plants and sapling before they reach their optimum bloom. When faced with these bugs, you may want to use a commercial repellents to get rid of them. However, most of them are chemical-laden and can end up harming your garden further. Here’s a quick natural and organic solution to get rid of these pests.
Garlic Oil Spray
- 10 to 15 cloves of minced garlic
- 600ml water
- 2tsp mineral oil
- 1tsp liquid dish soap
- Allow the garlic to soak in the mineral oil for 24 hours.
- Strain the garlic and add the water and liquid dish soap to the mixture, and stir thoroughly.
- Transfer the solution in a spray bottle.
- Spray the plants with it to keep pests away.
This garlic spray will repel garden pest like aphids, spider mites, and whiteflies. Use it each time you notice them in and around your garden.