We hate it, but can seldom avoid it. Yes, those patchy sweat stains on our garments can be annoying. Chemical-loaded store-bought cleaners seem like the next obvious solution, but they tend to ruin the color and quality of our clothes. Moreover, some of them are pretty toxic and harmful for the skin. Why not use natural cleaners, which have no side-effects?
Check our list for quick, natural ways to get rid of those stubborn stains:
- Make a mixture of lemon juice and water in equal parts, and rub it over the mark until it leaves the cloth. Wash it off later.
- Mix 2-4tbsp of baking soda in 4 cups of water, dab it over the stain, and let it sit for 2-3 hours. Then wash as usual.
- Rub some meat tenderizer on the shirt, leave it for 3-5 minutes, and wash as usual.
- Mix 2-3tbsp of salt in 4 cups of water, and rub the solution on the stain, until it goes away. Wash it off later.
- Pour some vinegar directly on the stain, rub it over for a few minutes before you wash it off.
- Crush one aspirin into cold water and soak the cloth in this solution for 2-3 hours. Wash it off later.
Fast Five: To Remove Stains From Fabric
5 Ways To Keep Your Carpets Chemical-Free
Fast Five: Ways To Clean Glass Without Leaving Streaks