- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar
- 2 tablespoons castile soap
- 10 drops peppermint oil
- In a spray bottle, pour the warm water in, then add the vinegar.
- Add the castile soap, then the essential oil.
- Put the top on and shake the spray bottle to combine all ingredients.
- Use as needed to clean counters, floors, bath and kitchen appliances and anything else you’d like.
Green Living QA: How Can I Compost In An Apartment?
Green Living QA: Do Paint And Carpet Release Toxic Gas?
Green Living QA: Is It More Eco-Friendly To Run The Dishwasher Or Wash Dishes By Hand?