Chakra meditation involves unblocking and balancing the flow of energy throughout your body with deep concentration.
By following these simple steps, you can start the practice of Chakra meditation, and discover its benefits over a period of time.
- Sit in the Lotus pose or lie comfortably in a peaceful place. Breathe deeply, relax your body and close your eyes.
- Focus your attention first on your root chakra (at the base of spine). Imagine the area glowing red and being filled with a warm, comforting energy.
- Imagine the energy rising to the navel chakra. Visualize the color changing to orange, making you feel more sensual and attractive.
- Pull the energy further up into your solar plexus. Visualize the energy becoming yellow, for power and energy.
- Let the energy flow up to your heart and turn green, filling you with feelings of love and peace.
- Next the energy rises to your throat chakra. Visualize the energy becoming a ball of blue light. Feel the power of expressing yourself clearly.
- Let the energy flow up to your third eye chakra (your forehead) and the color become purple, filling you with intuition and increasing your psychic abilities.
- Finally, visualize the energy turning white as it flows up to your crown chakra. Feel your personal energy connecting with other currents in the universe.
- Breathe deeply several times. Open your eyes and stretch.
PS: Get many more useful Meditation tips here.
Also, explore our Wellness section for spa DIY, natural home care and more.
Music & Meditation For The Soul
Science Says: Meditate Regularly To Sleep Better
What Is Mindfulness Meditation?