Do this meditation at the same time each evening. Find a time when you are alone in the bathroom, before you brush your teeth.
1. Stand comfortably with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Make sure your toes are pointed straight ahead and your spine is straight.
3. Your shoulders should be relaxed and hands should hang loosely at your sides.
4. Your head should be held up as if suspended by a string.
5. Breathe through your nose slowly, softly and deeply.
6. Eyes should be closed, or slightly open but not focused on anything.
7. Focus your mind to the third eye center located between your eyebrows in the middle of your forehead. Imagine that you are inhaling clear and focused energy into the third eye center and exhale, cleansing the mind. Do this for 12 to 36 breaths.