This bright colored summer fruit contains enzymes that can soften and revitalize your skin. Papaya also contains a fruit acid that works as a good exfoliant. Not only will this wrap help remove dead skin cells and smoothen your skin, it will also relax your senses and detox you.
Here’s how you can make your own papaya body wrap at home.
Ingredients & Tools:
- 1 ripe papaya
- Hand blender
- Plastic sheet
- Before you begin with the body wrap, make sure the room is warm and comfortable.
- Use a blender to puree the pulp of the fruit.
- Spread the puree over your body evenly.
- Use the plastic sheet to wrap your body.
- Place some old towels and roll yourself in them in such a way that you wrap the towels over the plastic sheets.
- Now, relax completely for 20 minutes before you unwrap yourself. Indulge in some soft music, if you wish to.
- Make sure you keep sipping on water all through, so that your body doesn’t get dehydrated.
- Once you unwrap yourself, take a warm shower.