Prep your skin for the new season. Shake away all those spring blues and revitalize it with the fresh boost of summertime. Here’s a quick recipe to make DIY citrus scrub that will exfoliate your skin. Further, you can use rotational motion while applying the scrub, to calm your nerves and relax the mind.
- 1 cup sugar
- 4tbsp coconut oil
- 6 drops vitamin E oil
- 2tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 drops of sweet orange essential oil
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and oil and stir till it combines well.
- Add in all the other remaining ingredients and stir again to make a paste.
- Rub the mixture onto damp skin.
- Shower to rinse, then pat dry.