If you want to indulge in small luxuries, sit back and rub your hands with a beautifully fragrant cream. Not only will it make your skin feel supple, the gentle pressure will encourage circulation, calm your nerves and relax you instantly.
And it doesn’t have to be a task. Simply pick some flowers from your kitchen garden and prepare your own cream for fall. This time, we use chamomile.
- A quarter cup of chamomile flowers
- 1tbsp cocoa butter
- 1/4th cup vitamin E cream
- Prepare a chamomile infusion by pouring boiling water on the chamomile flowers. Let it steep till it is completely cool.
- Melt the cocoa butter over low heat and let it cool.
- Add the vitamin E cream and 3 tbsp of the chamomile infusion you prepared earlier to the melted cocoa butter.
- Mix it well till the cream cools down and starts to become thick.
- Once you get a proper consistency, transfer it to a glass pot or jar and store.
Here’s how the scent of chamomile can help you relax and feel positive through the day.
- It’s naturally calming properties have a soothing effect on the central nervous system.
- Helps remove anxiety and lets your brain relax.
- Chamomile scents can reduce or prevent headaches, especially those caused by a migraine.
- It is also a natural way to help your body get into a relaxed state, especially at bedtime.
- Chamomile is said to reduce skin irritation, redness, itching, and swelling.
PS: Explore our Wellness section for spa DIY, natural home care and more.
Get many more blissful Spa ideas here.
How Hemp Oil Can Help You Relax & Provide Natural Skin Care
Fast Five: Must-Haves For A Relaxed Flight
DIY Spa Ideas From Your Kitchen: Citrus Orange Rub
3 Relaxing DIY Spa Ideas For Your Feet