This DIY recipe is not just a great way to clean out your dead skin cells and revitalize your skin, it can also help you get relaxed and remove those traces of stress. Plus, it smells wonderful.
- A fresh rose
- 1tbsp honey
- Pluck out the petals of the rose and grind them using a regular mortar and pestle, or any heavy kitchen accessory. The rose will release its juices as you grind it to a paste.
- To this, add the honey and mix it all together.
- Get into a hot bath, and apply this mix on your face (even your arms and neck, if desired).
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and wash using regular water.
Here’s why a fresh rose, with its natural aroma, is a great DIY spa pick:
- The soothing scent will help to ease your stress and make you feel positive and happy.
- Rose scents are known for their cooling and soothing effects and will help you feel more relaxed.
- It will also add a naturally fresh scent to your bath and body.
- Rose scent is good for your mind, as it helps ease anxiety and depression.