Stress means knots in your shoulders, a stiff neck and clenched muscles all over, but your feet get the worst of it. Being on your toes all day, probably in uncomfortable shoes, puts a lot of pressure on the feet. At the end of the day, give them the love and pampering they deserve.
- 2 cups Epsom salts
- ½ cup baking soda
- Zest of one fresh lime
- Few drops of lime essential oil
- Few drops of mint essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients, and store in a jar.
- Refrigerate the jar so that the zest in the mixture does not get rancid.
- If you want to store the mix indefinitely, just eliminate the zest.
- To use, add a couple of spoons to a basin of hot water and swirl it around, so the solution gets dissolved well.
- Immerse your feet, making sure the temperature of the water is just right.
- After 20 minutes, remove your feet from the basin, and pat dry gently with a soft towel.
Epsom salts will eliminate musty foot odors, soothe aches, and soften rough skin. Baking soda also acts as a good exfoliator. The lime and mint oils will refresh you, clear your mind and leave you feeling stress-free.